Saturday, August 17, 2013

Ford Tremor

Anyone else been intrigued by this truck yet? Almost seems like a Lightning replacement but with better fuel economy. The EcoBoost engine definitely gives it comparable power to what a Lightning should have (365 HP and 420 TQ) and a 6.5s 0-60 time ranks it with the lightning in my book too. It even has a special appearance package, different interior, etc, all to set it apart from the standard F-150. Boasts a nice price tag too, 38k! What I like more about it than if the Lightning made a reappearance is that the Tremor is available in a 4x4 model. Which to some people I can see how it defeats the purpose of having a street truck, but to those people who need the 4x4 during the winter season, it's a nice option to have over having to buy a another vehicle in addition. The one thing I'm not too sure about is that you don't get that nice deep sound of a V8. Which is one thing I do love.



No comments:

Post a Comment